Sunday, February 18, 2007

Two Announcements

Announcement Numero Uno:

On Thursday, March 8, from 6:00-9:00pm, I will be showing my art as part of the Roosevelt Art Walk. This time I will be showing some new collage pieces as well as several from the last show on that big windy day in December. You are invited to stop by, tour the art, eat some delectable snacks, and visit the other art in the neighborhood. Feel free to invite interested friends and family, too.

Announcement Numero Dos:

I've decided, with a gentle push by Ms. Artist B. & Ms. Laughing Crow, to enter my first juried art show. Quite fittingly, the show is called “On Wing,” and it's in conjunction with the Puget Sound Bird Fest. “On Wing” is open to artists residing in King, Snohomish, Island, Jefferson and Kitsap Counties, and all works must be original with bird theme, up to two entries per artist.

So, my question to you, dear art viewers, is what two pieces should I enter?

Here are a few I'm considering, but I'd love your input!

"Protect What You Love"

"The Tender Secret"

"Flutter in My Chest"

7 comments:

  1. Yay Otis, good news on both fronts! I'm so glad you're doing this--you should get your stuff out so more people see it. For the art show, I am a big fan of the second one, so I hope you'll chose that as one of your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for "Protect" for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for you! Protect is one of my favorites. I also really enjoy flutter.
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for Flutter.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for "Protect What you Love." I'm so glad you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Protect What You Love."

    And sorry I missed the art show on March 8th. I'll try to miss the next one. I mean see the next one!


    Soapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your encouragement and submission suggestions!

    April 2 is my deadline, so I better get cracking!

    peace,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete