Monday, January 12, 2009

Woof!

I was delighted the other day when I walked over to my trusty Whole Foods Market and purchased my very first BARK Magazine. In this January/February 2009 issue (which includes an article about Emmylou Harris' dog sanctuary -- go, Emmylou!), my brother Robb is featured in the Art Section.

The article is called "
Lost & Found—Robb Putnam talks about his misfit mutts." Unfortunately, BARK doesn't show the full article on its website, so I have no article or pretty pictures to show you, but you can visit my brother's website for images of his creations: http://robbputnam-art.com/home.html

I have two very talented brothers and draw so much inspiration from both of them. I feel so lucky to have been part of such a creative family growing up. My brother Robb has been creating art since, well, kindergarten and my brother Chris is an amazing poet who often reads in the Seattle area. Chris does a lot with mixed media creations (word, sound, & image) and his works can be found on his website: http://www.pisor-industries.org/about.php

Go, big brothers! Keep inspiring me!



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you scanned a photo taken by a digital camera. Is this correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a scanned photo (a real quick scan for a Craigslist ad). Ryan (Bizzzness Man!) took the photo, but I don't think it was with a digital camera. I have the actual negatives from my wedding.

    ReplyDelete