Sunday, February 08, 2009

Art Card Winnings!

Today is the day for art card winnings! View the video below to find out who the winner is!



Congratulations to the recipient of the 6-pack of assorted greeting cards! As I stated in my video, I have decided to give all ten of you prizes, so I will be sending you each a couple of my cards as well. I just need your mailing addresses! Please email me at cputnam@rising-bird.com with your full name and mailing address and expect a pretty package soon.

4 comments:

  1. Clever! That was fun to watch! I'm 0 and 2 however... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thank you! I looove getting to see you on video and I had my fingers crossed, but alas it was Jenna... but I'm one of the other 9, so yah!!! :) Thank you, C!!
    miracles,
    k-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Courtney, you're so nice! I loved watching the video. I did think of one more thing I am grateful for and that would be control top underwear. I look forward to holding your work in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! How exciting! I haven't won anything since the coloring contest I entered in 6th grade. (I happened to win all 6 prizes in that contest, because nobody else entered! :) )

    Looking forward to the chocolate delightfulness tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete