Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bring on the Tweets!

TWEET!, mixed media encaustic, 6" x 6"

I am ready for the tweet-tweety-tweet energy that comes with spring! It has never bothered me that birds like to wake up so early (and thus wake me up). I like to know that the birds have such open throat chakras. Sometimes I chirp back to them and say, "Yeah, you say it, bird!" and "Yes, tell me all about it!"

It's gray in Seattle today. Extra gray. Super-saturated gray. So here's a little lively spring energy for this monotone day: Chestnut-backed Chickadee (click on listen button).

2 comments:

  1. I am moving to my mom's to care for her in a couple of weeks. The birds are so loud there that they wake you up in the morning. My mom also has two bird clocks that "Chirp and Tweet" on the hour with bird sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty,

    It seems like there are many birds sounds surrounding you right now. Do they have particular messages for you?

    I wish you peace in caring for your mom.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete