Sunday, April 11, 2010

Art Sale at Rising Bird Healing Arts in May!


Save the date: Saturday, May 15, 2010: 1-4pm!

I admit to having a bit of spring cleaning fever. I feel I must make way for new art in my life. To do so, I have decided to relinquish much of the art I currently own in order to make room for new creations, new ideas, and bigger artistic dreams. In all, I am ready to let go of many art pieces and I am willing to do so at very reduced prices. That's where the "sale" concept comes in. Many of my pieces will be offered at 1/2 price! Of course, there are pieces I just cannot part with, so those won't be for sale, but much of the art I've created in the last five years will come out of the depths of my closet for this special event.

On Saturday, May 15, 2010, I invite you to attend my Art Sale at my home business in the Roosevelt District. I will be selling mixed media and encaustic art framed, un-framed, matted, un-matted -- all at affordable prices. Not only will you view finished and framed art on the walls, but you may search through bins of un-framed art for sale. I will also be selling prints and cards of my work, too.

Here are the details:
When: Saturday, May 15, 2010; 1-4pm
Where: Rising Bird Healing Arts: 6316 9th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
What: Art Sale! (cash, check, or credit/debit card payments are accepted)

Feel free bring family members and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be there but am teaching that day.

    ReplyDelete