Saturday, May 01, 2010

Time Enough for Questions

Time Enough for Questions, encaustic, 12" x 12"

This piece lives with some good friends of mine and they were gracious enough to allow me to photograph it when I visited them today. Occasionally I will forget to photograph or scan my art before an art show (do any of you artists out there become rather frazzled and brain fried before a show like I do?) and this was one of those pieces. Thankfully, I now have electronic copies and will now share the piece with you!

Here are some close-up shots from the piece:


I purchased these watch pieces at Zenith Supplies in my neighborhood of Seattle. My friend Karen said that you can also purchase great objects like these at the Sunday Fremont Market.


A bird, of course!


Roots: my symbol for strength, resilience, and personal growth.

4 comments:

  1. I forget to photgraph all of the time. I mourn the ones that go without leaving the reminder of them with me. It's something I really want to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to Earn Money and don't have money to invest in your business. Don’t worry now you can be your own Boss and earn money in Free. It’s not joke. Dear friends I am also earning from these Sites, So i am referring to you. This work is only for watching websites and completes some easy task. This work is so easy but difficult to find Trusted and paying Sites. I am Doing this work from Last 1 year, So I choose some best earning sites. You can also earn in free from these sites. If need any help contact me
    http://trustedptcsites.org/

    ReplyDelete